Places and facilities
The programme is based in Milan, Città Studi, on via Camillo Golgi 19.
- Elet, Room D, Room C, Room H - Via Venezian 21
- Rooms V1 to V8 - Via Venezian 15
- Rooms 601-602 - Via Pascal 36
- Rooms 100 to 500 - Via Celoria 20
- Rooms G11 to G30 - Via Golgi 19
The programme includes practical laboratory activities.
The Chemistry Library is located in the building of the Department of Chemistry on Via Golgi 19 - 20133 Milan
It is the richest chemistry library in Lombardy, with three rooms and a collection of:
- almost 5,000 specialist monographs
- 176 scientific journals of the chemical sector, some from the beginning of last century
- Chemical Abstracts both on paper and online
- major chemical compendia: Gmelins, Beilstein and others concerning chemical and physical properties, organic syntheses, spectra, industrial chemical processes